We offer services tailored to the unique needs of people taking medications for hepatitis C, cancer, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, solid organ transplant and cystic fibrosis.
Our medication therapy programs offer you:
- Easy access to a nurse or pharmacist knowledgeable about your specialty medication.
- Assistance in learning how to take or inject your medications correctly.
- Expert advice from a nurse or pharmacist to help you prevent and manage medication side effects and injection site reactions.
- Refill reminder phone calls to set up medication refills to ensure you always have enough medication on hand.
- A nurse or pharmacist who knows you by name, listens to your concerns about your therapy and helps you take an active role in your healthcare.
- An advocate who is able to help you resolve issues that get in the way of taking your medication the way your health care provider prescribed, whether it be financial, practical or clinical.
- A pharmacy that works with your health care provider to ensure you are receiving the most benefit from your therapy.
To learn more, call and ask to speak to a drug therapy management nurse:
Toll Free: 800-595-7140
Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
711 Kasota Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Find additional information about your medications or conditions at Resources for You and Fairview Health Topics.