Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
News and Feature Articles
- Webcams connect pharmacists to immobile Minnesota seniors:
Minnesota Public Radio, January 31, 2013
- Fairview Partners’ virtual visits program, which utilizes Fairview MTM Services, receives Medica’s Raising the Bar Innovation Award.
- Fairview MTM Services Support Accountable Care: Pharmacy News, Sept. 15, 2012
- Innovations in Pharmacy, 2012, Vol. 3, No. 1: Primary Care Providers' Experiences with Pharmaceutical Care-Based MTM Services
- Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy, April 2010: Medication Therapy Management: 10 Years of Experience in a Large Integrated Healthcare System
- Medica Selects Fairview Pharmacy Services, LLC to Deliver Medication Therapy Management Services to City of Minneapolis Employees. Innovative program brings pharmacists and patients together in person, by webcam or by phone.
- One Patient's Story: Since 1997, Fairview MTM has helped more than 9,000 people get better control of their health. Here is a first-hand account of how MTM made a difference in one person’s life.
- Clinical Collaboration: Fairview Pharmacy Services’ Nicole Paterson, PharmD, works collaboratively to standardize and advance pharmaceutical care. Pharmacy Today, Volume 15, Number 3.