- Physicians Refer Patients to MTM Pharmacists at Fairview: Pharmacy Today, November 10, 2015
- Dr. Ravi Shah on how Medication Therapy Management pharmacists are playing an increasingly essential role on patient care teams: TEDx Talk video, October 26, 2015
- University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy Part of National Team to Study the Implementation and Impact of Comprehensive Medication Management on Patients’ Health: University of Minnesota, September 30, 2015.
- Best Practices: Improving Patient Outcomes and Costs in an ACO Through Comprehensive Medication Therapy Management:
Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy, December, 2014.
Press release: National Pharmaceutical Council.
- Consistent Care Model is Key - A Case Study of Integrated Medication Management at Fairview Health Services: University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy, September, 2014.
- Success with a Single Visit Smoking Cessation Intervention: The Journal of Family Practice, July 2013 · Vol. 62, No. 07: 334-336.
- Webcams connect pharmacists to immobile Minnesota seniors: Minnesota Public Radio, January 31, 2013
- Fairview Partners’ virtual visits program, which utilizes Fairview MTM Services, receives Medica’s Raising the Bar Innovation Award.
- Fairview MTM Services Support Accountable Care: Pharmacy News, Sept. 15, 2012
- Primary Care Providers' Experiences with Pharmaceutical Care-Based MTM Services: Innovations in Pharmacy, 2012, Vol. 3, No. 1.
- Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy, April 2010: Medication Therapy Management: 10 Years of Experience in a Large Integrated Healthcare System
- Medica Selects Fairview Pharmacy Services, LLC to Deliver Medication Therapy Management Services to City of Minneapolis Employees. Innovative program brings pharmacists and patients together in person, by webcam or by phone.
- One Patient's Story: Since 1997, Fairview MTM has helped more than 9,000 people get better control of their health. Here is a first-hand account of how MTM made a difference in one person’s life.
- Clinical Collaboration: Fairview Pharmacy Services’ Nicole Paterson, PharmD, works collaboratively to standardize and advance pharmaceutical care. Pharmacy Today, Volume 15, Number 3.