Our mission: Helping people of all ages manage their illness while continuing to live their lives
We offer flexible scheduling to help patients continue to live their lives while getting the therapy and care they need.
Our pharmacists and nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer patients' questions.
We have the expertise to provide all infusion therapies that can be safely administered in the home. Some of the most common home infused therapies include:
- TPN (total parenteral nutrition; feeding through a large vein)
- Antibiotics (to treat infections)
- IV or subcutaneous immune globulin (antibodies that help prevent or fight illness)
- Pain relief
- Inotropes (medicine to strengthen the heart muscle and improve blood flow)
- Enteral (tube feeding)
- Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT)
In addition, we provide medicine, equipment, supplies, consultations, lab draws and direct insurance billing to support any home infusion need.
At Fairview, we take a holistic approach to health care – we treat the whole person. Patients often need additional services beyond home infusion. We are here to help and can arrange for:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Social work services
- Palliative care
- Home health aides