Nurses at home care agencies that work with Fairview Home Infusion can receive extensive training in the basics of infusion therapy as provided by FHI, including:
- Care and maintenance of infusion access devices
- Administration methods
- Protocols and equipment specific to FHI
- Anti-infective therapy
- Home parenteral nutrition
- Pain management
- Specialty infusions (i.e., chemo, inotropes)
Dates and times
All 2014 training will be conducted during a two-day course. Attendees are required to attend both days and will earn 12.6 nursing Continuing Education Units.
2014 dates and times include:
- Jan. 23-24, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- April 24-25, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- July 24-25, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Oct. 23-24, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
*Lunch provided all days
Fairview Pharmacy Services
711 Kasota Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Conference Room C
Request to attend
Call 612-672-5396 or click here to complete and submit the online form to request to attend a FHI infusion therapy for nurses training session.
There is no cost to attend. Space is limited and granted first-come, first-served to nurses at home care agencies that work with FHI.