You have many options for parking at Fairview Ridges Hospital. The most convenient option may depend on your reason for visiting the hospital.
Emergency room parking
The emergency room entrance and parking area is in back of the hospital.
- From Nicollet Boulevard, turn south on Fairview Drive, which runs along the west side of the hospital. Follow Fairview Drive to the very last driveway to your left. You will see the emergency room door ahead; park anywhere it is convenient, unless the parking spaces are otherwise noted.
Guests and visitors
If you are visiting a patient admitted to the hospital, attending a meeting or seminar, or receiving outpatient infusion or radiation therapy services, park in the hospital's front lot.
- Enter from Nicollet Boulevard. As you approach the front of the hospital, look for the Visitor Parking sign on your right and turn there.
Do not park in the lot located to the left of the hospital's front entrance; the lot is reserved for physicians and is monitored by security. Signs are posted and easily visible.
Surgery Center Parking
The entrance for our surgery center lobby is in back of the hospital, on the southeast side.
- Approaching the hospital from the east, enter the parking lot of the Ridgeview medical building (303 E. Nicollet Blvd.) and drive straight south, past the medical building and around to the rear of the hospital. The surgery center entrance features a patient drop-off driveway and reserved parking for surgery patients in the lot directly across from the surgery center door.
- Approaching the hospital from the west, turn south on Fairview Drive, which runs along the west side of the hospital. Follow Fairview Drive to the very last driveway to your left. Proceed past the emergency entrance and continue driving along the rear of the hospital. You will see the surgery center entrance on your left. You'll find reserved parking for surgery patients in the lot directly across from the surgery center door.
If your rehab therapy appointment is scheduled in our hospital and not in our new rehabilitation services facility at 150 Cobblestone Lane, you will find the entrance in the rear of the hospital.
- Approach the rear of the hospital from the east or west, following the directions provided above for same-day surgery patients. When you reach the rear of the hospital, drive along aisle that runs nearest to the hospital. You will either pass the emergency room or the same-day surgery entrance, depending on your direction. Look for the parking spaces designated for rehab therapy patients in the first row of the parking lot. The door is directly opposite those spaces and is also marked as the employee entrance.