This FREE community event is designed to provide you with helpful information on women's health and wellness issues, medical advances, and gives you a chance to talk to experts about treatment options and health concerns - all within a relaxed, friendly and social atmosphere!
Be sure to bring your girlfriends and loved ones too!
Thursday, Sept. 26
5:30 - 8 p.m.
Burnsville Performing Arts Center
12600 Nicollet Ave., Burnsville
Activities we have planned for you include:
- Presentations from Fairview Ridges Hospital and partnering physicians
- Free screenings, including:
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Age Assessment
- Meet myTalk 107.1 FM personalities Lori & Julia from 6:30-8 p.m.
- Learn about and sign up for future mammograms and tour the mobile mammogram van
- Mini hydrofacial demonstrations throughout the night
- Register at the event for your chance to demonstrate this mini facial!
- Meet and talk to our specialists from Fairview and Fairview Clinics about health concerns including:
- Emergency Care
- Birthing options at The Birthplace
- Heart health
- Breast health
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric care
- Youth grief services
- Medication questions
- Drink demo and tasting from Joia Soda, an all natural soda choice
- Learn the importance of proper footwear and building a healthy foundation from the feet up with Shuler Shoes
- Information on innovative beauty concept of bringing professional, best-in-class hair color with dpHUE
- Learn the benefits and secrets of gluten-free baking with Nadia Cakes' (Winner of the Food Network's Cupcake Wars!)
- Instructions on yoga and Zumba®
- Register to win great giveaways!
Enjoy complimentary refreshments and light culinary treats. Wine available for purchase!
Registration is encouraged for this free event!
Call 612-672-7272 or register online.