Take time for your health and treat yourself to a special night out with your girlfriends and loved ones. Learn great health information and enjoy pampering at Ladies' Night Out presented by Fairview Ridges Hospital!
This FREE community event is designed to provide you with helpful information on women's health and wellness issues and give you a chance to talk to experts about treatment options or health concerns — all within a relaxed, friendly and social atmosphere!
Register by September 26 for a chance to win an iPad! The drawing will be taking place at the event. Additional prizes will be available to enter to win on-site but you must register by September 26th to be eligible to win the iPad.
Thursday, October 2
5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Ames Center (formally known as the Burnsville Performing Arts Center)
12600 Nicollet Ave.
Burnsville, MN 55337
REGISTER NOW FOR THE EVENT!
At the event we will have an on-site mammogram (insurance card required) available by appointment. To register for a mammogram appointment please REGISTER HERE.
(Important note: registering for a mammogram time registers you for the entire event; you DO NOT need to register separately to attend the other activities available throughout the night)
Activities we have planned for you include:
- Mammogram's (insurance card required) - register here for a mammogram time
- Presentations on
- FREE screenings, including:
- Varicose vein
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Sleep Apnea Risk
- Orthopedic Care
- Learn about common bladder issues affecting women
- Test out yoga poses for every age, fitness level and body type
- Information on Zipnosis – an online diagnosis and treatment tool
- Tips on how to clean your home with just water and no streaks
- Demonstrations on healthy cooking
- FREE chair massage
- Meet and talk with our specialists from Fairview about:
- Community health programs
- Cancer care
- Rehabilitation services
- Orthopedic and physical therapy services for women only
- Information for mom-to-be
- Organization tips for everyday life
- Body composition testing
- Information on anti-aging products that will make you feel good outside and in
- Receive a FREE foot scan and talk with a foot specialist about properly fitting and supportive shoes that are still stylish
- Register to win great giveaways!
Refreshments — light culinary treats provided, wine available for purchase.
More details and information coming soon!
Registration is encouraged for this free event.
Call 612-672-7272 or register online.