The center is located at:
14101 Fairview Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
Fairview Ridges Specialty Care Center
The 133,000 square-foot specialty center includes:
- Fairview Pharmacy with drive-up services and extended weekend hours
- University of Minnesota Heart Care
- University of Minnesota Cancer Care and Infusion Services
- Ridges Surgery Center
- Fairview Ridges Cardiac Testing
- Fairview Ridges Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
- Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care
- Institute for Athletic Medicine
- Fairview Home Medical Equipment
- Fairview Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Fairview Ridges Imaging Center
In addition to the new specialty center, we have made several improvements and advancements to the hospital, including:
- Relocating the orthopedic and spine unit to a renovated sixth floor, which also features a physical therapy gym.
- A refurbished pediatric floor: New, semi-private rooms provide a more patient- and family-friendly environment for pediatric patients.
- A renovated Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Creating an Observation Unit on the second floor, with treatment areas for patients who need close monitoring without requiring admission to the hospital.
- Adding onto the first floor. The addition will house a new south entrance and a corridor accessing the skyway to the new specialty care center to provide convenient access.
- A new, larger laboratory
A new patient parking ramp is located on the south side of the hospital. All parking on our campus will remain free for patients and visitors.