We’re recognized for outstanding patient care
• Northland Medical Center consistently earns local and national recognition, including:
• Designated a 2015 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures from the Joint Commission.
• America's Best Hospitals for Obstetrics in 2016 by Women's Choice Award.
• Designated Baby Friendly® Hospital by Baby Friendly USA.
• Named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics in 2016.
• Patient Safety Excellence Award by MN Hospital Association in 2014.
• Designated in 2014 as a Stroke Ready Hospital by MN Department of Health.
• Recognized as being in the top 15% of hospitals nationally for 2014 Healthgrades patient experience scores.
• Top Performer and Top Attainment Awards for our heart attack, heart failure, knee and hip replacement and pneumonia care from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
• National Premier Quality Award winner for heart and pneumonia care.
• Received the Bridges to Excellence Award for diabetes management and vein and artery care.
Partners in care
Together with nearby Fairview Clinics, Fairview Northland Medical Center offers primary and specialty medical services to meet the area’s changing needs. Fairview Northland Medical Center is part of Minneapolis-based Fairview Health Services, a Top 10 health system in the nation according to Thomson Reuters' benchmark study on quality and efficiency in clinical care. We're your gateway to the cutting edge research and innovations in care at University of Minnesota Medical Center and University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital.
- Fairview Clinics - Elk River
- Fairview Clinics - Milaca
- Fairview Clinics - Princeton
- Fairview Clinics - Zimmerman
- Fairview Home Care and Hospice (In-home care arranged from offices in Princeton, call toll free, 866-827-5039
- Fairview Pharmacies located in Milaca, Princeton and Zimmerman. You do not need to be a Fairview patient to use our retail pharmacies.