Frederick Harris, MD, Paul Gigante, MD and Alexander Zubkov, MD
This conference is for physicians, nurses, EMS, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists and allied health professionals.
Thursday, Dec. 4, 3:30‑8 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 5, 7:30 a.m.‑3:30 p.m.
Minneapolis Marriott Southwest
5801 Opus Parkway
Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Care of the spine patient
- Anatomy and physiology of the spine
- Spinal cord stimulation for pain management
- Rehabilitation and care for the simple to complex spine patient
- Acute intensive care of the neurologic patient
- Deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease patients
- Neurointerventional radiology
- Care of surgical and nonsurgical hemorrhage patients
- Emergent care of stroke patients
Application for CME and ANCC credits will be submitted.
Day one (3:30-8 p.m.) - $50
Day two (7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.) - $125
Both days - $150
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT