This FREE community event is designed to provide you with helpful information on women's health and wellness issues, medical advances, and give you a chance to talk to experts about treatment options or health concerns - all within a relaxed, friendly and social atmosphere!
Thursday, Oct. 9
5:30 - 8 p.m.
Minneapolis Marriott Southwest
5801 Opus Parkway
Minnetonka, MN 55343
REGISTER NOW FOR THE EVENT!
At the event we will have an on-site mammogram (insurance card required) available by appointment. To register for a mammogram appointment please REGISTER HERE.
(Important note: registering for a mammogram time registers you for the entire event; you DO NOT need to register separately to attend the other activities available throughout the night)
Activities we have planned for you include:
- Mammogram's (insurance card required) - register here for a mammogram time
- FREE health screenings
- Zumba demonstrations provided by the YMCA
- Tips on healthy eating and fitness for women of all ages
- Information on Zipnosis – an online diagnosis and treatment tool
- Relax with a paraffin hand dip and neck and skin treatment
- Chair massages
- Receive a FREE foot scan and talk with a foot specialist about properly fitting and supportive shoes that are still stylish
- Tips to clean your home with just water leaving no streaks
- Make-up applications
- Express Facial giveaway
- Learn to ballroom dance with mini demonstrations
- Ballerina workout demonstrations from Haute Barre
- Free education on health insurance
- Organization tools for everyday life
- Fairview doctors and staff to answer your questions and talk to you about health and wellness concerns
- Register to win great prizes!
Refreshments and light culinary treats provided.
More information and details coming soon!
Registration is encouraged for this FREE event.
Call 612-672-7272 or register online.