Fairview Southdale Hospital offers care to people living and working in the southwest Twin Cities metro area. We offer high quality care for all health problems. Our doctors and staff work closely with you to provide you with personal care using the latest technology.
We offer convenient access to more than 40 specialty services including cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, obstetrics, primary care, neurosciences, critical care, vascular and emergency services. Our physician partners from Fairview, Fairview Physician Associates, University of Minnesota Physicians and our independent physicians throughout the southwest metro and beyond combine their talents to balance innovative technologies and treatments with the art of medicine. Working together, we respectfully address the holistic needs of our patients and their families.
Our commitment to patient care and clinical quality is evident:
- Ranked one of the best hospitals by US News & World Report. Recognized in 9 Specialties: Cancer, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Ear, Nose, and Throat, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pulmonology and Urology
- “A” rated hospital for patient safety by Leapfrog Group
- Named one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures for 2012 by Joint Commission.
- Top 100 Hospital with Great Women’s Health Programs by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Partner for Change with Distinction Award by Practice Green Health, Minnesota Hospital Association
- Save Our Skin Award for Pressure Ulcer Prevention by Minnesota Hospital Association
- Designated Minnesota’s first Level Three Trauma Center, Minnesota Department of Health