Grab your girlfriends and family members and take time for your health while having lots of fun. Indulge in a special night of health information and pampering at Ladies’ Night Out presented by Fairview Ridges Hospital and Fairview Clinics.
Women of all ages are welcome to attend this FREE community event designed to provide you with helpful information on women’s health and wellness issues and the latest medical advances. You’ll also get the chance to speak with experts about treatment options for health concerns – all within a relaxed, friendly and social atmosphere!
Thursday, June 4
5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
12600 Nicollet Ave.
Burnsville, MN 55337
REGISTER NOW FOR THE EVENT!
At the event we will have an on-site mammogram (insurance card required) available by appointment. To register for a mammogram appointment please REGISTER HERE.
(Important note: registering for a mammogram time registers you for the entire event; you DO NOT need to register separately to attend the other activities available throughout the night)
Activities we have planned for you include:
- Presentations on women’s health issues
- FREE health screenings, including:
- Varicose vein
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Sleep Apnea Risk
- Learn about common bladder issues affecting women
- Test out yoga poses for every age, fitness level and body type
- Info on Zipnosis, an online diagnosis and treatment tool
- FREE chair massage
- Meet and talk with our specialists from Fairview about:
- Community health programs
- Cancer care
- Rehabilitation services
- Orthopedic and physical therapy services for women
- Information for moms-to-be
- Information on anti-aging products
- Register to win great giveaways!
Refreshments — light culinary treats are provided and wine will be available for purchase.
More details and information coming soon!
Registration is encouraged for this free event.
Call 612-672-7272 or register online.