This FREE community event is designed to provide you with beneficial information on women's health and wellness issues, medical advances, and give you a chance to talk to experts about treatment options or health concerns - all within a relaxed, friendly and social atmosphere!
Tuesday, September 30
5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center
14500 99th Ave. N., Maple Grove
(Fembrook Lane and County Road 81)
Activities we have planned for you include:
- Presentations including:
- FREE screenings, including glucose, blood pressure, foot, sleep apnea, heart assessment, vascular vein, and skin checks
- Get a mammogram - normal fees apply; bring your insurance card
- Meet and talk to our specialists from Fairview and University of Minnesota Heart about health concerns including:
- Dry eyes and proper eye care
- Smoking and lung health
- Ear, nose, or throat concerns
- Home care
- Vein Solutions
- Multiple sclerosis
- Learn about the road to healthy sleep and get a FREE sleep apnea risk assessment.
- FREE chair massages and foot reflexology
- Learn about common bladder issues affecting women - Nissrine Nakib, MD, urologic surgeon
- Tips for healthy eating, including essential fruits for your diet and the antioxidants they provide
- Discover the guidelines for early detection of cancer
- Information on genetic counseling services
- Get acquainted with the online tools, Zipnosis and MyHealth
- Learn about additional services available at our community partner Maple Grove Hospital
- See the many rehabilitation services offered
- Cooking demonstrations and delicious samples
- Receive a bio scan to learn what essential oils you may be lacking
- Get information about the local Maple Grove Farmers Marketing and learn tips for healthy eating and selecting the best produce
- Tips for women on staying active
- Learn techniques and lifestyle benefits of gardening
- Information on self care and reducing stress
- Acquire information about close to home specialty care at Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center
- Receive discounts on SkinCeuticals® and Fairview Pharmacy items (excluding prescriptions)
- Register to win great prizes!
Refreshments and light culinary treats provided.
Registration is encouraged for this FREE event
Call 612-672-7272 or register online.