The entire staff at Fairview Lakes Medical Center, Wyoming, Minn., is dedicated to providing you and your family with an outstanding experience any time you or a loved one are in our care. Whether you are a patient or a visitor, we're here to help you. Your comfort and privacy are very important to us. Don't hesitate to ask our staff for the help you need.
Medical and surgical units: Suggested hours are 10 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Moms and babies: Fathers, siblings and grandparents may visit at any time. For other visitors suggested hours are 1 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU): Consult with nursing staff as visiting hours vary according to the patient's wishes and condition.
- Anyone with an infectious illness or recent exposure to a contagious disease, such as chickenpox, flu or measles, should not visit the hospital.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building or on the campus grounds
- We are a fragrance-free and latex-free facility. Please avoid wearing perfume or aftershave. Do not bring latex balloons as gifts.
- Maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments.