Fairview Lakes Medical Center offers top quality primary and specialty care to the area northeast of the Twin Cities. With nearby Fairview clinics, and in conjunction with our partners at University of Minnesota Physicians Heart and University of Minnesota Physicians Cancer Care at Fairview, we provide the services your family needs close to home.
Our Emergency Department is designated a Level III trauma center, and we offer Urgent Care noon to 8 p.m. seven days a week.
Fairview Lakes Medical Center Awards and designations
- State-designated Level III Trauma Center
- Recipient of Minnesota Hospital Association 2011 Patient Safety Excellence Awards for preventing patient falls, preventing retained objects during surgery, preventing pressure ulcers, and preventing wrong-site surgery.
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for 2011 for exemplary performance in the areas of pneumonia and surgical care by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- National Standard Top Minnesota Workplace by the StarTribune in 2012 and 2013
- Fairview Lakes HomeCaring & Hospice named to the nation's HomeCare Elite™ for the sixth consecutive year.
Facts about Fairview Lakes Medical Center
As part of Fairview, we partner with the University of Minnesota to offer leading-edge medicine. The University of Minnesota Physicians Radiation Therapy Center offers state-of-the-art radiation therapy services in the medical office building attached to Fairview Lakes Medical Center. For added convenience, University of Minnesota Physicians Cancer Care at Fairview provides medical oncology and hematology and outpatient infusion therapy services at the Lakes Cancer Clinic right next door.
Surgery services at Fairview Lakes Medical Center range from total knee and hip replacements to minimally invasive surgeries using technology that allows patients to go home the same day. Whether your health needs are basic or complex, we can help you get well and stay well.
Fairview Clinics - Wyoming
Fairview Clinics - Chisago City
Fairview Clinics - Hugo
Fairview Clinics - Lino Lakes
Fairview Clinics - North Branch
Fairview Clinics - Pine City
Fairview Clinics - Rush City
Other Fairview-affiliated services at Fairview Lakes
The new Orthopedic Center attached to Fairview Lakes Medical Center provides one-stop shopping for all orthopedic-related services including Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care (surgical and nonsurgical orthopedics, spine care, sports medicine, pain management and acupuncture), Fairview Lakes physical and hand therapy, Fairview orthotics and prosthetics, Fairview home medical equipment,, and St Croix Orthopaedics.
Fairview Lakes HomeCaring & Hospice - Home health, hospice and palliative care.
Fairview Pharmacies - Located in Wyoming, North Branch, Rush City, Lino Lakes and Hugo. You do not need to be a Fairview patient to use our retail pharmacies.
Fairview Sleep Centers - Chisago City - Located at the Fairview Clinic in Chisago City, provides sleep consultations and sleep studies.
Meadows on Fairview - Senior housing, assisted living and memory care.