We promise to provide exceptional care to each patient, every day including those individuals who may never visit a Fairview facility for a traditional health care need. Through targeted outreach, education and partnerships, we improve the health of our communities by listening to their needs and responding with appropriate programs and services.
Fairview Community Health programs range from health education and free screenings to training health professionals. Community partnerships vary from school initiatives like the Friends Make a Difference school mentoring program to supporting children and families who have lost a loved one through our Youth Grief Services program. We also provide free flu shots to under- and uninsured people in the community.
To support the work of community health, give a donation online through the Fairview Foundation.
Contact our Corporate Office
We'd love to hear from you and encourage you to contact us with questions.
Ann Ellison, Director of Community Health
612-706-4567 (main number)
612-706-4555 (direct line)
Jennifer Morman, Project Coordinator & Community Benefit
Sue Winkel, Administrative Secretary
Local Community Health departments
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - Minneapolis (focused on the Cedar-Riverside and Seward neighborhoods)
- Fairview Ridges Hospital – Dakota and Carver counties
- Fairview Southdale Hospital – Hennepin and Scott counties
- Fairview Range Medical Center – Isanti and St. Louis counties
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center – Anoka, Chisago, Isanti, Pine and Washington counties
- University of Minnesota Health Maple Grove Clinics – Anoka and Hennepin counties
- Fairview Northland Medical Center – Benton, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, Sherberne counties