Fairview offers a wide variety of programs and services to the communities we serve. From our work with the local school systems, to free immunization clinics, our goal is to help our communities live healthier.
We work collaboratively to build capacity within the communities. Our efforts focus on actively engaging community members and stakeholders in the planning, designing and delivery of compassionate and caring services and programs that address unmet needs.
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - Minneapolis (focused on the Cedar-Riverside and Seward neighborhoods)
- Fairview Ridges Hospital – Dakota and Scott counties
- Fairview Southdale Hospital – Hennepin and Carver counties
- Fairview Range Medical Center – Itasca and St. Louis counties
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center – Anoka, Chisago, Isanti, Pine and Washington counties
- University of Minnesota Health Maple Grove Clinics – Anoka and Hennepin counties
- Fairview Northland Medical Center – Benton, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, Sherburne counties
- Faith communities