Make a difference
Youth Grief Services is a free community service of Fairview Health Services. To keep our services available, we rely on your donations and volunteer support.
To volunteer, please call at 952-892-2111 or email us. Your help is needed for our support series, Camp Erin, as well as for behind-the-scenes clerical work. Your gift of time and expertise makes a difference for grieving children and their families.
By educating the community about the needs of grieving children and teens, we can create a world that recognizes, understands, and meets their needs. To increase awareness and understanding of childhood grief, we are available to speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Common grief reactions of youth
- Impact of age & developmental growth on grieving youth
- Talking with children about death
- Talking with children about death rituals
- Ways to support a grieving child