Youth Grief and Adult Grief Education and Support Series
Call for more information: 952-892-2111
This research-based support program is open to children and teens, ages 4-18, who have experienced the death of someone they love. The adults in their lives are invited to attend either an educational class about childhood grief or an adult support group, while their children attend age-appropriate support groups. The series meets once a week for seven weeks in Burnsville, MN on the Fairview Ridges campus.
- Telling the story and remembering
- Understanding death rituals, like funerals, cremation and burial
- Identifying & safely expressing feelings, including anger management techniques and coping with regrets
- Coping with changes in social and economic status, including new schools due to a move and dating & remarriage
- Saying good-bye & celebrating our loved one’s life and memory
Want to know what past participants thought of the program?
Learn more about other families’ experiences with our support and education series.
Register for our next youth grief support group. Call us at 952-892-2111 or send us an email.