Conditions treated include:
- Ankle problems including pain, tendonitis, deformity, recurrent sprains, weakness, instability
- Foot deformities including bunions, hammertoes, high arches, flatfeet, bone spurs, and lumps
- Ankle arthritis, cartilage repair, and arthroscopy
- Ligament injuries
- Fractures/dislocation of the foot and ankle
- Puncture wounds
- Ingrown nails
- Achilles tendon pain, lumps or rupture
- Plantar fasciitis
- Athletic injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Stress fractures
- Wound care in diabetic patients, infection and osteomyelitis of the foot and ankle
- Diabetic limb salvage surgeries
Take Special Care
- Inspect your feet regularly for problems such as redness, blisters, cracks, dry skin, or numbness. Use a mirror to see the bottoms of your feet. Or, ask for help.
- Don’t treat corns or calluses yourself. Talk to your doctor or a podiatrist if you need assistance trimming your toenails.
- Wear proper footwear
- Get regular exercise
Find a location or provider near you at fairview.org/footcare.