1. Walk Into a Fairview Urgent Care
Too uncomfortable to wait for an appointment? Choose Fairview Urgent Care when you need non-emergency care for a sore throat, ear infection, sinus infection, minor burn, minor cut, bladder/urinary tract infection (UTI), or other general illnesses and discomforts.
Learn more about urgent care services
Select a location below for hours and addresses. View Urgent Care Holiday Hours.
2. Walk Into a Fairview Express Care
Fairview offers Express Care within the Elk River and Princeton Coborn's Superstores. Choose Express Care when you have a certain non-emergency illness or injury. Express Cares offer flu, strep and UTI tests (but don't have on-site laboratories or X-rays). Express Cares have set prices but also accept several major insurance plans.
3. Visit Fairview Online, by Phone or Email
- Online – Zipnosis is an online diagnosis and treatment option for minor health conditions. You'll answer questions about your symptoms in a 5-minute online survey (no web camera needed). Then a Fairview Clinics provider will respond in less than an hour from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week. Signing up is FREE and each visit only costs $25. Learn more or start your Zip now.
- Phone - Call 855-480-7770 (toll-free) to talk to a nurse, 24/7/365, for guidance and answers to your health questions. Current Fairview Clinics patients can set up a phone visit with their primary care provider. Contact your clinic or schedule a visit through MyChart®.
- Email – Current Fairview patients can use MyChart messaging (similar to email) for diagnosis and treatment.
4. Schedule a Same-Day Appointment
Most Fairview Clinics offer same-day appointments and extended hours. Call 855-FAIRVIEW (toll-free), 24/7, to schedule an appointment.
If you’re experiencing an asthma attack, allergic reaction, dizziness, abdominal pain, cuts requiring stitches, fractures, chest pain, sudden numbness, severe pain or another serious condition, go to an emergency room or call 911.