What are people getting nipped and tucked?
If you're considering plastic surgery, you're not alone. In 2011, 13.8 million Americans had surgery to improve their appearance. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, here are the top five most popular surgeries.
- Breast augmentation. Saline or silicone implants are placed beneath either the breast tissue or chest muscles. This surgery is often performed on women who want to replace volume loss after pregnancy, need reconstructive surgery following breast cancer, or who simply wish to have larger breasts in proportion to their body.
- Nose reshaping or rhinoplasty. Nose surgery can remove a bump, straighten the bridge, reshape the tip or open breathing passages.
- Eyelid reshaping. Eyelid lifts or reshaping is one of the most popular procedures for women and men who are 55 and older. The procedure addresses both the eyelids immediately above and below the eyes, and excess tissue underneath the eyes, too.
- Liposuction. This surgical option is a potential solution for those who are only slightly overweight and have good skin. During liposuction, fat cells are actually liquefied -- either via injection or ultrasound -- and then removed. The removal of fat cells is permanent, but the procedure doesn't prevent the addition of new fat cells.
- Face lift. A facelift is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as sagging, deep creases around the eyes or nose, fat that has fallen, loss of muscle tone or loose skin.
Whether you want to boost your confidence, or look as young as you feel, we can help. Our physicians excel at helping you look and feel your best. Our doctors are committed to delivering medical care that combines excellence, service and compassion with innovative research and techniques. We have the training and experience you simply won’t find at a spa-like cosmetic clinic.
We invite you to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic specialists. Together, we’ll find the right procedure to achieve your goals. Call the location nearest you to make an appointment today.
Locations by city:
|Fairview Clinics – Blaine|
10961 Club W Pkwy NE
Blaine, MN 55449
|Midwest Plastic Surgery - Burnsville|
305 E Nicollet Blvd Ste 393
Burnsville, MN 55337
|Midwest Plastic Surgery - Edina|
6545 France Ave S Ste 350
Edina, MN 55435
|Edina Plastic Surgery Ltd|
6525 France Ave S
Edina, MN 55435
|Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center|
14500 99th Ave. N.
Maple Grove, MN 55369
|Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery|
Phillips-Wangensteen Building First Floor, Clinic 1E 516 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
|Midwest Plastic Surgery - Waconia|
560 S Maple St Ste 220
Waconia, MN 55387