At Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care - Burnsville, our team offers the best in orthopedic care for people of all ages and athletic ability. With same- or next-day appointments, extended hours and 24/7 scheduling, we make it easy to get the care you need.
We'll discuss treatment options and partner with you to get you back to optimum health and the lifestyle you enjoy.
501 Nicollet Blvd., Suite 100
Burnsville, MN 55337
Clinic Phone: 952-460-4900
Tuesday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. - Noon
- Orthopedic care
- Sports medicine
- Chiropractic care
- Podiatry/foot and ankle surgery
- Pain management
Conditions we treat:
- Sports-related injuries
- Knee pain and injury, including ACL and meniscus tears
- Hip pain
- Osteoarthritis and related joint pain
- Back and neck pain
- Hand and wrist pain or injury
- Shoulder pain, including rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder and nerve impingements
- Elbow injuries
- Repetitive-use injuries
- Orthopedic trauma, including concussions and fractures (broken bones)
Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care are offering Minnesota State High School League-qualified sports physicals to area student athletes this summer at select locations at no cost. View a complete list of the locations here.