At Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care - Blaine, our team offers the best in orthopedic care for people of all ages and athletic ability. With same- or next-day appointments and 24/7 scheduling, we make it easy to get the care you need.
We'll discuss treatment options and partner with you to get you back to optimum health and the lifestyle you enjoy.
10961 Club W. Pkwy NE
Blaine MN 55449
Clinic Phone: 763-528-2992
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - noon
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
A Fairview Pharmacy is located onsite.
Prescription Refill Fax: 763-528-2988
- Orthopedic care
- Sports medicine
- Orthopedic surgical consultations
- Athletic training
- Physical therapy
- Hand therapy
- Orthotics and prosthetics
- Pain management
Conditions we treat:
- Sports-related injuries
- Knee pain and injury, including ACL and meniscus tears
- Hip pain
- Osteoarthritis and related joint pain
- Back and neck pain
- Hand and wrist pain or injury
- Shoulder pain, including rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder and nerve impingements
- Elbow injuries
- Repetitive-use injuries
- Orthopedic trauma, including concussions and fractures (broken bones)