This FREE community event is designed to provide you with helpful information on women's health and wellness issues, medical advances, and give you a chance to talk to experts about treatment options or health concerns - all within a relaxed, friendly and social atmosphere!
Tuesday, May 7
5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center
14500 99th Ave. N. - Maple Grove
(Fembrook Lane and County Road 81)
Activities we have planned for you include:
- 6 p.m. – Women and Heart Disease: Risk, prevention and action – Renuka Jain, MD, cardiologist
- 6:30 p.m. – Tired and Hungry? Nutrition tips to fuel your busy life – Alisa Morely, MS, RD, LD, Dietitian
- 7 p.m. – Keeping your skin healthy and vibrant – Sarah Schram, MD, Dermatologist
- 7:30 – Secrets of Gluten-free baking – Nadia Cakes Pastry Chef
- Free screenings, including skin cancer, varicose veins, glucose and blood pressure checks
- Get a mammogram and receive a free robe to take home. All you need is your insurance card.
- Watch a demonstration on Botox® and talk to our cosmetic and plastic surgery experts
- Learn about cosmetic enhancements, from peels, to injections, to surgery
- Meet and talk to our specialists from Fairview and University of Minnesota Physicians about health concerns including:
- Eye health
- Heart health
- Menopause and period concerns
- Breast health
- Cancer screenings you need at different stages of life
- Ear, nose or throat concerns
- Meet KS95 morning radio show host, Shannon Holly and spin the KS95 prize wheel
- Learn tips to fight insomnia and get a better night's sleep
- Learn about essential oils and other natural remedies to manage common health concerns
- Enjoy a free chair massage
- Pick up tips to strengthen and stabilize your core from Anytime Fitness
- Get a free facial waxing and tinting provided by Kalla Lilly Salon & Spa
- Save 25% on SkinCeuticals skin care products (and everything in the pharmacy, excluding prescriptions)
- Register to win great door prizes
Refreshments and light culinary treats provided.
Registration is encouraged for this FREE event
Call 612-672-7272 or register online.