Infants, children and adolescents have unique rehabilitation needs. Premature birth, medical conditions, chronic illness or surgery can delay or interrupt your child’s normal growth and development. To expertly work with those needs and issues, our therapists are all specially trained. We care for children of all ages and stages of development. Our team evaluates your child using the most up-to-date tests and measures. They’ll work with you and your doctor to develop a rehabilitation plan specific to your child’s needs and abilities.
Fairview Pediatric Rehabilitation
Yankee Square Office Bldg. V
3464 Washington Drive, Suite 110
Eagan, MN 55122
- Aural rehabilitation (cochlear implants/hearing impairments)
- Feeding clinic
- Handwriting rehabilitation
- Language development issues related to international adoption
- Pool (aquatic) therapy
- Sensory integration and Praxis testing and treatment
- Sensory processing therapy
- Torticollis therapy
- Visual rehabilitation
- Assistive technology, such as augmentative communication, computer access and environmental controls
- Audiology services
- Custom wheelchair seating and mobility
- Orthopedic bracing and limb prosthetics
Specialized care for your child
We focus treatment on developing, improving or regaining your child’s skills. When necessary, our team selects equipment to assist with daily tasks and trains you and your child in its use.
For more information on Fairview's rehabilitation services, visit fairview.org/rehab.