Look and feel your best with help from the physicians and staff at Fairview Clinics – Primary Care Skin. We specialize in skin care for the whole family, and treat a range of skin conditions, including acne, psoriasis, rashes and moles.
Our esthetician offers a variety of services designed to reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging, improve skin texture and enhance your overall appearance. We offer high-quality, doctor-recommend skin care products.
Save 20% off skin care products every Wednesday
(in-clinic sales only).
Flagship Corporate Center
775 Prairie Center Drive, Suite 250
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
7:20 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Saturday by appointment
- Treatment of skin conditions
- Skin cancer screening
- Minor surgical procedures, including biopsies
- Topical and cryotherapy for pre-cancerous lesions
- Full-body skin exams using a dermatoscope
- Medication therapy
- Botox® injections for excessive underarm and hand sweating
- Cosmetic services
- Cosmetic Botox®
- Juvederm® dermal filler
- Skin care products
Skin care you can count on
We believe education is important to partnering with you in your care, and we’ll teach you how to handle skin issues on a daily basis. If you should need additional services such as dermatology, general surgery or plastic surgery, we can help you schedule an appointment with one of our colleagues.
We provide evaluation and treatment for a variety of common skin conditions, including:
- Acne, warts, cysts, moluscum and skin tags
- Skin cancer
- Moles and precancerous lesions
- Athletic skin conditions, including Herpes and MRSA
- Rashes such as eczema, psoriasi, hives and contact dermatitis
- Signs of aging
Problem skin can keep you from looking your best. Our esthetician can help you get that fresh-faced, dewy glow.
Put your best face forward
We offer a variety of skin care products to help you look your very best every day.
- Skin Medica®
- Image Skincare
- Revision Skincare
- Jane Iredale® Makeup
- Latisse® (prescription only, discounts do not apply)
Save 20% off all makeup and skin care products every Wednesday. (In-clinic sales only)
Connect with Fairview Clinics – Primary Care Skin on Google+.
Our physicians are trained in family medicine and have additional experience and training in treating a wide range of skin conditions.