Top: finished clinic rendering Bottom: taken April 17, 2016
Join us for a fun morning of wellness and family activities on
Saturday, Jan. 14, from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Face painting and music
- Story time with Pete the Cat
- Scavenger hunt
- Health screenings including blood pressure, vision and sleep issues
- Opportunity to meet our care teams
- Drawings for great prizes
Find us at 3305 Central Park Village Drive in the new Central Park Commons.
Fun facts about our new clinic:
- With 42,147 square feet, our new clinic is more than twice the size of our previous building
- Construction started in the fall of 2015, with foundation constructed in March
- Upon opening, we added optometry, dermatology, 3D mammography, a new Optical Shop and a pharmacy with drive-up services. Heart care begins in February.
- Using sustainable building design and construction practices was a high priority in the development of this new facility. From furniture to flooring to the ventilation system, the clinic is designed with efficiency, safety and healthfulness in mind.