No matter what your age or skin issue, we can help you. From teenage acne to treatment for skin-aging issues, eliminating dandruff to dealing with skin cancer, our board-certified dermatologist and experienced staff can help make sure your skin stays healthy.
Adults and children alike can benefit from our careful, thorough approach to diagnosis and our innovative treatments.
600 W. 98th St.
Bloomington, MN 55420
7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
A Fairview Pharmacy is located onsite.
- Adult and teen acne treatment
- Care and management of rosacea, psoriasis and eczema
- Skin cancer screenings and mole checks
- Removal and biopsy of warts, moles, and skin cancers
- Laser therapy
- Botox and fillers
- MOHS surgery
We offer a full range of treatments – from medical dermatology, to surgery, skin cancer care and cosmetic skin procedures. Adults and children alike benefit from our careful, thorough approach to diagnosis and our innovative treatments.
Our dermatologist and knowledgeable support staff offer diagnostic and therapeutic services for common and complicated skin disorders, including:
- Moles and spots
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Loss
- Skin infections
- Dry skin
- Nail abnormalities
- Allergic skin reactions
Our dermatologist has training and experience in caring for children’s skin problems. We commonly treat infants and children for eczema, warts, skin infections and diaper rash.
Minor surgical procedures can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions including warts, skin tags, scars, moles, and other benign and malignant growths. Options include excision, cryosurgery, electro surgery and laser surgery.
Mohs micrographic surgery is the most advanced and effective treatment procedure for skin cancer available today. The procedure is performed by specially trained surgeons. With the Mohs technique, physicians are able to see beyond the visible disease, to precisely identify and remove the entire tumor layer by layer while leaving the surrounding healthy tissue intact and unharmed. As the most exact and precise method of tumor removal, it minimizes the chance of re-growth and lessens the potential for scarring or disfigurement.
When it comes to procedures to enhance your skin and face, you want someone with skill and experience. Our dermatologists offer:
- Injectables – for example , BOTOX® for facial wrinkles, frown lines, brow lifts, crows’ feet, rejuvenation and excess sweating of the face, hands and underarms
- Skin treatments to reduce the appearance of spots and fine lines
- Laser hair removal
- Laser resurfacing using both ablative and non-ablative lasers
- Laser skin treatments, including treatments for red and brown spots
- Photorejuvenation to improve redness, as well as the visible signs of sun damage and aging
- Chemical peels and laser rejuvenation to improve your complexion
Schedule an appointment
Find out how good your skin can look. Schedule a consultation at Fairview Clinics –Dermatology South with our dermatologist. When you arrive, your skin specialist will listen to your concerns, then devise a treatment plan just for you. Call 952-885-6930 to make an appointment.
Fairview Clinics - Dermatology South
Our dermatologist completed a residency in dermatology and a fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery.