Fairview Center for Bladder Control is devoted to diagnosing, managing and treating women's bladder issues including urinary incontinence, voiding issues, overactive bladder, pelvic prolapse and recurrent urinary tract infections. Our specialized staff provides a high level of service in a compassionate, professional environment.
We consider the complete needs of each patient and then use the most up-to-date treatment methods to achieve the best possible outcomes.
501 E. Nicollet Blvd. Ste. 120
Burnsville MN 55337
Fairview Center for Bladder Control is the recognized expert in this field and participates in research, teaching and development of new products. We offer a full range of therapy for bladder functional problems including behavioral modification, physical training, medical and surgical management.
At Fairview Center for Bladder Control, we treat a variety of conditions, such as:
- Incontinence (leaking of urine)
- Other urination problems such as frequent or urgent urination, difficulty urinating
- Blood in urine
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Neurogenic bladder (bladder issues caused by nerve damage)
- Behavioral modification
- Surgery including pubovaginal slings
- Neuromodulation (InterStim, Botox, PTNS): advanced medical devices and therapies to treat the nerves that connect to the bladder
- Catheter care
- 10 minute minimally invasive procedure done under general anesthesia
- 1/2" incision
- Quick recovery time - typically back to work in 48 hours
- Minimal pain
- 90%+ success rate
- Covered by most health insurance plans
View a listing of our Fairview Center for Bladder Control care team