Apply for a job at Fairview
Thank you for your interest in a career at Fairview. Applying for a position online is simple.
- Visit the Fairview Recruitment Center page. (Current Fairview employees, search here.)
- Click on Create a User ID/Password and enter the required information. (If you already have a profile, click Log in.)
- Click on Find Jobs and enter your search criteria. You can search current job openings by job number, location, specialty and/or shift.
- From your search results page, click on the job title of the position for which you would like to apply to access the job detail page.
- Click on Apply for this position. You will then be prompted to complete or update your profile and, if applicable, complete pre-screening questions. (Remember, your profile is the information recruiters and hiring managers will be reviewing to determine whether or not you will be considered for the position. Make sure your information is accurate, up-to-date and thorough.) Resumes may be uploaded but they do not take the place of the profile. If you are unable to upload your resume while applying for the position, you can email it to email@example.com and it will be added to your profile.
- Once you’ve completed all the required information, click Apply.
After you apply
After applying, you can log in to your profile at any time to check the status of your application. We typically do not send status updates by mail/email as positions are updated. You can also sign up to receive job alerts about new positions that match your interests and search criteria.
- Screening: Our team will review your application and qualifications and contact you if there is a potential fit. If not, your information will be kept on file and you can apply for future openings with your existing profile.
- Interviews: Select candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process (by phone, in person or both).
- Offer: When a decision is reached, a recruiter will provide a formal job offer to the selected candidate by phone and/or email.
Questions? Contact the Fairview Recruitment Center.