Radiologists at Fairview use the latest technology and innovation to expand the standards for excellence in patient care. We’ve built a reputation for quality and created a professional environment where safety is taken seriously and stress reduction and a quality work experience are priorities.
We blend our knowledge with sophisticated technologies.
Radiology and imaging professionals at Fairview are comfortable training on and working with the very latest equipment, and we are eager to acquire new skills as technologies evolve. If you thrive in a research culture where equipment is updated as technology advances, consider joining us.
Current services and technologies include:
- General diagnostic
- Cath lab
- Nuclear medicine
We offer opportunities to grow and learn.
A career in radiology/imaging at Fairview is more than a position and a paycheck. Because we are an organization that is constantly seeking better ways of addressing the needs of our patients, we provide many opportunities for you to increase your skills as a care provider. As an imaging professional at Fairview, you can take advantage of abundant education opportunities to shape and grow your career. To support you as you continue to advance, we provide:
- Comprehensive general orientation for new staff members;
- Orientation programs on specific imaging modalities;
- Radiologic Technologist training through Fairview’s own school of Radiologic Technology, accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology;
- Ongoing education supported by tuition reimbursement and a continuing education fund;
- Opportunities for cross-training and moving within the system;
- Opportunities to advance and move into new jobs and responsibilities; and
- Workshops offered within the system.
Many radiology professionals find they can meet their Continuing Education requirement entirely onsite.
We offer career paths that are right for you.
At Fairview, we believe in a healthy work-life balance—and a career that fits the whole person. Fairview radiologists can choose to work in a variety of environments: teaching hospital, community hospitals and a variety of primary care and specialty clinics and urgent care settings. No matter what setting you prefer, chances are good we’ve got what you’re looking for. We offer full-time, part-time and per diem
- Cath Lab Technologist
- CT Technologist
- Film File Clerk
- Interventional Technologist
- Mammography Technologist
- MRI Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Radiation Therapist
- Radiology Manager
- Radiology Technologist
- Radiology Technologist Assistant
- Ultrasound Technologist