Explore nursing jobs at Fairview and join our innovative, patient-centered team. Jobs for RNs and LPNs are available in several Minnesota communities and in a variety of specialties. Pursue your passion and advance your nursing career with our many opportunities.
We define and deliver exceptional care.
At Fairview, nurses are leaders whose ideas are valued and who contribute to an environment in which the spirit of inquiry results in innovative patient care. Our nurses:
- Set standards in leading-edge, evidence-based care.
- Conduct nursing-focused research.
- Take on consulting roles.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to develop new programs.
- Facilitate patient education.
- Develop new roles and best practices.
Fairview Ridges Hospital has achieved magnet status, the highest level of recognition awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). It shows this is a great place to receive care and to work.
We blend our knowledge with sophisticated technologies.
From sophisticated safe patient handling equipment to the very latest medical records technology, Fairview's commitment to a state-of-the-art environment helps nurses deliver care that is safe, effective, patient-centered, timely, efficient and equitable. We seek nurses who feel comfortable training on and working with the latest equipment and who are willing and eager to acquire new skills as technologies evolve.
We offer opportunities to grow and learn.
Because we are an organization that is constantly seeking better ways of addressing the needs of our patients, we value and cultivate an environment of teaching and learning. Preceptors, career counselors, mentors and others help nurses shape and nurture their careers. We provide:
- Skills assessment and personalized orientation for new hires
- Individual career planning and educational assistance
- Nurse Residency Program for new nursing graduates
- Opportunities to receive all contact hours on site
- Opportunities to move between care settings and urban/suburban/small town locales
- Educational initiatives and career-change opportunities
- Partnerships with educational institutions
- 100+ health care scholarships and sponsorships for employees and their dependents
- Opportunities to participate in nursing-focused research
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical mission grants
Fairview is an industry leader when it comes to workforce development. Whether you are just beginning your nursing education program, seeking an advanced degree or interested in on-the-job training opportunities, talk to us.
We offer career paths that are right for you.
We employ a wide range of nursing positions, including:
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Clinic Nurse
- Infusion Therapy Home Health RN
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Nurse Clinician
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- RN Home Health Specialist
- RN Hospice Specialist
- Staff Nurse
We also offer many specialties, such as:
- Advanced and Intermediate Care Unit
- Blood and Marrow Transplant
- Children’s Services
- Enterstomal Therapy
- Heart Center
- Home Care
- Intensive Care Unit
- Kidney Dialysis
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Operating Room
- Solid Organ Transplant
- Subacute Care
- Transitional Services
Plus, our new University of Minnesota Amplatz Children’s Hospital has brought many new employment opportunities and demand for specialized skills.
There are also many opportunities to utilize your skills and knowledge, beyond working at the bedside, such as:
- Assistant Nurse Manager
- Charge Nurse/Nurse Unit Lead
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Clinic Manager
- Clinical Documentation Specialist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Infection Control Practitioner
- Information Systems
- Nurse Advisor
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Manager
- Patient Care Management Coordinator
- Patient Care Supervisor
- Transplant Coordinator
- Triage Nurse
- Utilization Review Manager