RN to BSN Completion Scholarship - St. Catherine University
For Fairview nurses completing their BSN at St. Catherine University
Fairview is proud to offer two $1,000 scholarships to Fairview nurses who have an associate degree or diploma in nursing and will be entering or are currently enrolled in the RN to BSN Completion Program at St. Catherine University. This scholarship is generally offered in the spring of each year with scholarship winners named in mid-summer.
To be eligible for the scholarship opportunity, the applicant must:
- Be a current Fairview nurse with an associate degree or diploma in nursing.
- Be accepted and enrolled in the RN to BSN Completion Program at St. Catherine University for fall 2013.
- Intend to continue employment at Fairview Health Services.
The applicant must submit the following application materials:
- RN to BSN Completion Scholarship - St. Catherine University Application Form.
- Current résumé, including current and former employment, education and training, certifications, special skills, volunteer experiences and/or other professional experiences.
- Copy of your educational transcripts (an unofficial copy is fine).
- Two professional recommendations. One recommendation must be from your current supervisor and the other can be from your class advisor or instructor, coworker or another professional. Please use the “Scholarship Applicant Recommendation Form” in the application packet or submit as a formal letter of recommendation on business/school letterhead.
- Documentation of acceptance/enrollment in the RN to BSN Completion Program at St. Catherine University.
Note: This scholarship is considered taxable under Section 117 of the Internal Revenue Service code. Please consult with a tax advisor if you have questions.
Send complete applications to:
Fairview Workforce Development
2344 Energy Park Drive - 3rd floor
St. Paul, MN 55108
Fairview's Workforce Development department will notify the scholarship winners in writing.
About the program
Learn more about this exciting opportunity and what it means for you at one of the information sessions being held this spring. A schedule will be posted soon. You're welcome to bring any official or unofficial college transcripts. An academic advisor will be available to help determine how your prior college coursework fits into this program.
For further information:
- Regarding this or other Fairview systemwide scholarships, please contact Regina Pekarek at 612-672-7403 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- About the RN to BSN Completion Program at St. Catherine University, please contact Joan Robertson, St. Catherine University Academic Initiatives, at 651-690-6910 or email@example.com