Fairview is proud to offer scholarships to Fairview nurses who have an associate degree or diploma in nursing and will be entering or are currently enrolled in the RN to BSN Completion program at St. Catherine University.
This scholarship is generally offered in the spring of each year with scholarship winners named in mid-summer.
We are currently accepting applications for this scholarship through Friday, June 24. Download the application packet.
To be eligible for the scholarship opportunity, the applicant must:
- Be a current Fairview nurse with an associate degree or diploma in nursing.
- Be accepted and enrolled in the RN to BSN Completion program at St. Catherine University.
- Intend to continue employment at Fairview Health Services.
The applicant must submit the following application materials:
- RN to BSN Completion Scholarship – St. Catherine University Application Form.
- Current résumé, including current and former employment, education and training, certifications, special skills, volunteer experiences and/or other professional experiences.
- Copy of your educational transcripts (an unofficial copy is fine).
- Two professional recommendations. One recommendation must be from your current supervisor and the other can be from your class advisor or instructor, coworker or another professional. Please use the “Scholarship Applicant Recommendation Form” in the application packet or submit as a formal letter of recommendation on business/school letterhead.
- Documentation of acceptance/enrollment in the RN to BSN Completion program at St. Catherine University.
Note: This scholarship is considered taxable under Section 117 of the Internal Revenue Service code. Please consult with a tax advisor if you have questions.
Send complete applications to:
Fairview Workforce Development
2344 Energy Park Drive – Suite 120
St. Paul, MN 55108
Fairview’s Workforce Development department will notify the scholarship winners in writing.
For further information regarding this or other Fairview system-wide scholarships, please contact Hanane Kachman at 612-672-7188 or email@example.com