Supporting you through scholarship
Fairview is proud to offer scholarships to Fairview employees who have completed high school and/or earned a G.E.D., and will be entering or are currently enrolled in an accredited college or technical school program. These scholarships are for employees who are pursuing advancement opportunities within Fairview.
This scholarship is generally offered in the spring of each year with winners announced in mid-summer. We are currently accepting applications for this scholarship through Monday, June 15, 2015. Download the application packet.
Eligible candidates for this scholarship are:
- Current Fairview employees with a good employment record.
- High school graduates or equivalent.
- Accepted and enrolled in an accredited college or technical school.
- Completing a program that will help them qualify for positions that are expected to be available within Fairview. The program can be any level from certificate through doctorate.
The applicant must submit the following application materials:
- David Page Career Advancement Scholarship Application Form.
- Current résumé, including current and former employment, education and training, certifications, special skills, volunteer experiences and/or other professional experiences.
- Copy of your educational transcripts (an unofficial copy is fine).
- Two professional recommendations. One recommendation must be from your current supervisor. The other can be from your class advisor or instructor, coworker or another professional using the “Scholarship Applicant Recommendation Form” in the application packet or submitted as a formal letter of recommendation on business/school letterhead.
- Documentation of acceptance/enrollment in an accredited college-level program. If this documentation isn’t available, please submit documentation showing proof of application to the program. If offered the scholarship, it will be dependent upon acceptance and enrollment into the program.
Note: This scholarship is considered taxable under Section 117 of the Internal Revenue Service code. Please consult with a tax advisor if you have questions.
Send complete applications to:
Fairview Workforce Development
2344 Energy Park Drive – Third Floor
St. Paul, MN 55108
Deadline to apply is June 15. Fairview’s Workforce Development department will notify the scholarship winners in writing.
For further information regarding this or other system-wide Fairview scholarships, please contact: