As part of our health care team, Fairview Health Services Volunteers enhance the patient and family experience by sharing their gifts of time, talent and compassion. Volunteers enjoy serving the community, exploring careers in healthcare and making new friends.
We value our volunteers and consider them important members of our team. We have a wide range of volunteer opportunities available in many locations. Below is an example of areas where volunteers may be placed. Please note that placement will vary based on location and position availability.
Learn more and Apply
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center (Wyoming, Minn.)
- Fairview Northland Medical Center (Princeton, Minn.)
- Fairview Range (Hibbing, Minn.)
- Fairview Ridges Hospital (Burnsville, Minn.)
- Fairview Southdale Hospital (Edina, Minn.)
- University of Minnesota Children's Hospital (Minneapolis)
- University of Minnesota Medical Center (Minneapolis)
- Fairview Hospice (various locations)
- Fairview Lifeline (various locations)
- Ebenezer (various locations)
Volunteer opportunities are also available through our auxiliaries. Auxiliary members are dedicated to support Fairview's mission, contributing funds and raising awareness about health issues in our communities.
Fairview Auxiliary Serves:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center – West Bank campus in Minneapolis
- Fairview Southdale Hospital in Edina
- Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville
Serves Fairview Lakes Medical Center in Wyoming, Minn.
Fairview Range Auxiliary
Serves Fairview Range in Hibbing, Minn.
Fairview Northland Auxiliary
Serves Fairview Northland Medical Center in Princeton, Minn.