We welcome you to learn more about Fairview and encourage you to contact us at any time.
- About Fairview: Read an overview about Fairview
- Our Commitment: Read about our mission and values
- Patient Safety & Clinical Quality: Read about our commitment to safe, quality patient care
Vendor Certification Process
- Clinical/patient care related products
- Services and Pharmaceutical
- Medical Repair Technicians
Fairview will purchase products and services only from authorized, certified vendors. However, certification does not guarantee that products or services will be used in Fairview. In addition, appropriate Fairview decision-makers must review new products before product payment or use. This policy supports Fairview’s values of dignity, integrity, service and compassion. It also holds us to our commitment to provide care that is safe, effective, patient-centered, timely, efficient and equitable.
- Promote the safest environment of care
- Achieve the best patient care outcomes
- Support best business practices
Occasionally, e-mail service providers put our messages in a spam folder. Because our e-mail messages contain time-sensitive information about your certification, it is important that you receive our e-mail. After you submit your certification, we will send you a message with a receipt. If you do not see the e-mail in your inbox, please check for it in your spam folder. If our message is in your spam folder, you may need to add our e-mail address to your address book. Check your e-mail program for details about managing spam.
Please see the New Product Introduction to learn how to introduce new products or services to any Fairview location.