Through sustainable design, Fairview has been working to conserve natural resources such as water and energy, minimize waste and pollution and create buildings that enhance human health.
Our green design projects and features include the use of low VOC paint, energy star equipment, recycled content in building materials and locally produced building materials such as brick and steel.
About 20 percent of Fairview's primary care facilities have incorporated LEED or Green Guide for Healthcare specifications.
LEED cerfication & Green Guide for Healthcare standards
As of August 2014:
- Our Fairview Clinics in Rosemount, Bass Lake, Bloomington Lake, Savage and the Hiawatha expansion are LEED certified.
These Fairview facilities have incorporated Green Guide for Healthcare or LEED standards:
- University of Minnesota Children’s Hospital
- Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center
- Fairview Clinics – Hugo
- Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care-Blaine
- Fairview Clinics – Northeast
- Fairview Clinics – Hiawatha
Want to learn more?