Fairview offers a wide variety of programs and services to the communities we serve. From our work with the local school systems to free immunization clinics, our goal is to help our communities live healthier.
Each community is assessed to determine its top health concerns and needs. Action plans are developed to ensure that programs and services are designed to meet those needs.
Working in partnership
We work collaboratively with individuals and organizations to develop programs and services within our communities that address unmet health needs.
Learn more about our community programs and contact our community health staff:
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center (Anoka, Chisago, Isanti, Pine and Washington counties)
- Fairview Northland Medical Center (Benton, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Sherburne counties)
- Fairview Range (Itasca and St. Louis counties)
- Fairview Ridges Hospital (Dakota and Scott counties)
- Fairview Southdale Hospital (Hennepin and Carver counties)
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, (Hennepin County)
Fairview also has extensive partnerships with faith communities.
For more about our community health work in the Twin Cities area and in greater Minnesota, contact Ann Ellison, director of Fairview Community Health, 612-702-4555, or Jennifer Morman, project manager and community benefit, 612-706-4560.