Topics for congregations and church professionals
Our educational program offerings range from one-hour to weeklong workshops and are available for congregations and church professionals.
Current programs include:
- Coaching as a model for church leadership
- Family systems perspectives on church leadership
- Living with resilience
- Self-care for church leaders
- Clinical Depression
- Programs on ministry to people with depression
- General depression information programs for congregants
For more information, contact John Martinson, program director, Ministerial Health and Leadership Resources, 612-706-4558.