Topics for congregations and for church professionals
Our educational program offerings range from one-hour to weeklong workshops and are available for congregations and church professionals.
Current programs include:
- Clinical depression
- Programs for church leaders on ministry to people with depression
- Programs for congregants offering basic knowledge about depression
- Self-care for church leaders
- Family systems perspectives on church leadership
- Coaching as a model for church leadership
- Living with resilience
For more information, contact John Martinson, program director, Ministerial Health and Leadership Resources, 612-273-6270.