At Fairview, we value our volunteers and consider them important members of our team. We have a wide range of volunteer opportunities available in many locations.
Thank you for your interest in being a volunteer for Fairview or Ebenezer.
Find out more about volunteering
Use these links to find out more about volunteer opportunities near you and about the process for becoming a volunteer.
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center (Wyoming, Minn.
- Fairview Northland Medical Center (Princeton, Minn.)
- Fairview Range (Hibbing, Minn.)
- Fairview Ridges Hospital (Burnsville, Minn.)
- Fairview Southdale Hospital (Edina, Minn.)
- University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital (Minneapolis)
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview (Minneapolis)
- Fairview Hospice (various locations)
- Fairview LIfeline (various locations)
- Ebenezer (various locations)
We also have volunteer opportunities through our auxiliaries. Auxiliary members are dedicated to support Fairview's mission, contributing funds and raising awareness about health issues in our communities.
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview – West Bank campus in Minneapolis
- Fairview Southdale Hospital in Edina
- Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville
Fairview Lakes Auxiliary
Serves Fairview Lakes Medical Center in Wyoming, Minn.
Fairview Range Auxiliary
Serves Fairview Range in Hibbing, Minn.
Fairview Northland Auxiliary
Serves Fairview Northland Medical Center in Princeton, Minn.